When permitted by the author agreement, publications will be posted as accepted manuscripts for open access. These links are available after the citation.
- K.L. Dorsey, H. Huang, and Y. Wen, “Origami-patterned capacitor with programmed strain sensitivity,” Multifunctional Materials, vol. 5, no. 2, 2022. Personal repository
- K.L. Dorsey, “Electronics-free robot has a nice ring to it,” Science Robotics, 2022. (Focus/commentary article). Northeastern repository.
- K.L. Dorsey, S.F. Roberts, J. Forman, and H. Ishii, “Analysis of DefeXtiles: A 3D printed textile towards garments and accessories,” J. Micromech. Microeng., 2022. Personal repository
- O.A. Araromi, M.A. Graule, K.L. Dorsey, S. Castellanos, J.R. Foster, W.H. Hsu, J.J. Vlassak, W.H. Hsu, A.E. Passy, J.J. Vlassak, J.C. Weaver, C.J. Walsh, R.J. Wood, “Ultra-sensitive and resilient compliant strain gauges for soft machines,” Nature, no. 587, pp. 219–224, 2020. Complimentary access through Nature.
- K.L. Dorsey, “Reconfigurable Soft Capacitor with Variable Stiffness Ring,” in Proc. IEEE RoboSoft Conf., Seoul, Korea, 2019. Northeastern repository.
- K.L. Dorsey, M. Cao, G.A. Slipher, and N. Lazarus, “Mechanical isolation and temperature compensation in soft elastomer components,” IEEE J Sensors, vol. 18, no. 18, 2018
- K.L. Dorsey, M. Cao, and N. Lazarus, “Mechanical Isolation Structures for Soft Elastomer Components,” in Proc. IEEE Sensors Conf., Glasgow, UK, 2017.
- N. Terasaki, K. L. Dorsey, M. Makihata, and A.P. Pisano, “Micro printing using microfluidics for printed biodegradable devices in trillion sensing,” in ECS Trans., 2017.